Sunday, July 27, 2008

My room is a fridge, and I'm a piece of meat

Sunday 11.22pm, 27 July 2008

My room is a fridge,

And I’m a piece of meat.

As you can tell the weather is crap here,  I’m freezing my ass off, it’s cold and wet *sigh * but I suppose as everything in life, it comes in droves and ups and downs.

 One of my dear friends (you know who you are) has been dumped and wallowing in sadness ( I feel for you) while another has gotten himself ahem.. a Lolita! (you go dude) So in between congratulating one and being the shoulder to cry on, I nurse myself from this freaking flu that has attached itself to me over the weekend.  

If it were a living being I would have told it to fuck off.

Alas, it is not.

So conclusion is, I am sick, didn’t do my assignments. Didn’t enjoy myself on account that I was sick. Sick and angry that I was sick and didn’t do my assignments.

There you go.

Love you guys!  ;)

su

3 comments:

MC Bai said...

Well done! 1st post!
*pops champagne!* WOOHOOO!!

Anonymous said...

WOAH!!!! suann posted!!!
hey, twist the situation a little:

"singapore is an oven, and we're pieces of toasted baked rice"

hahaha!

真诚的爱~love is true said...

*applause* omg suann blogged!!!:D

tp